The Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil will relieve swelling and pain!
Ginger is a potent anti-inflammatory with analgesic properties which help with joint, nerve and muscle pain. It improves lymphatic health and boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
Ginger Oil is a great, natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins.
Remove excess fluids by massaging swollen ankles, legs and neck area.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
HOW TO USE:
- Massage oil in 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on swollen or painful areas.
- We recommend applying after warm bath or shower.